Flagstaff Municipal Court Named ‘Facility of the Month’ by Correctional News
We’re excited to announce that Correctional News has selected the Flagstaff Municipal Court in Downtown Flagstaff, Ariz. as its ‘Facility of the Month’.
Read the Full Article: Safe Haven: New Flagstaff Courthouse Emphasizes Welcoming Design
Congratulations to the City of Flagstaff and the talented project team involved:
– Project Manager: City of Flagstaff, Capital Improvements Program
– Architect: CGL Companies
– General Contractor: Kinney Construction Services
– Civil Engineer: Shepard Wesnitzer, Inc.
– Structural Engineer: Caruso Turley Scott
– Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing Engineer: Energy Systems Design, Inc.
– Security, Fire Alarm, Telecommunications, AV Engineer: Pennell Consulting, Inc.
– Landscape Design: Morning Dew Landscaping, Inc.
– FF&E: Goodmons Interior Structures
– Acoustical Consultant: Listen Acoustics
– Detention Equipment Contractor: Sweeper Metal Fabricators, Corp.
– Security Electronics Contrador: Applied Business Communications of AZ